- Oyster IMS is the trading Name of Oyster Information Management Solutions Limited, a limited company registered in England at E3 The Premier Centre, Abbey Park, Romsey, Hants, SO51 9DG, Company Registration Number: 04938980, Data Protection Registration Number: Z8333079
- We may require basic information which identifies you as an individual (“Personal Information”), limited to your name, company name, email address and phone number, in order to enable you to take advantage of particular services that we offer. For example, we use your name and email address to address and identify you and to send you messages from our website, when you complete a contact form. This includes messages in which you request a reply from Oyster IMS, or request access to information about our products and services, or request to receive our newsletter.
- We will only use such Personal Information for the purposes of providing information which you have requested, or for other purposes set out in these Terms.
- We may on occasion make use of Personal Information that we collect in order to help us administer the Website and/or for marketing purposes. For example, we may send you information about our services, products or events that we feel might be of particular interest to you.
- You provide your consent for Oyster IMS to use your name and email address by completing a contact form which includes your name and email address, and the nature of your enquiry.
- If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please email email@example.com. We will also give you the opportunity to opt out of future marketing whenever we send you marketing material, you can also opt out at any time by contacting us.
- Except to the extent that we are required to do so by law, or in connection with any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings), or in order to establish, exercise or defend the legal rights of Oyster IMS, or to provide services to you we will not disclose your Personal Information to any other party without having obtained your consent.
- Employees and contractors of Oyster IMS may be given access to any Personal Information which we collect, but their use shall be limited to the performance of their duties and in line with the reason for processing. Our employees, contractors and agents who have access to your Personal Information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposes other than to enable you to use the Website or to deal with requests which you submit to us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you would like a copy of your information, believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or have any other data protection related issues or queries, please contact:
- Dan Murdoch,
Oyster IMS, The Loom, 14 Gower’s Walk London E1 8PY,
Tel : 0207 199 0620
- We use analysis tools to develop a better understanding of how customers are using our website, in order to improve the user experience. The information we track is anonymous and is not linked to any personal information you provide. We track the IP addresses of visitors to our site for security purposes only. This information is not related to any personal data which we collect
[i] As defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 Part 1 1(1)